Visiting The Brewpub
Welcome to the Proof Brewpub! We are open Wednesday - Sunday serving a fresh, innovative Southern cuisine menu (rotates seasonally), house draft beers, hand-crafted cocktails, and boutique wine. Enjoy shareable plates and drinks in the modern, yet intimate tasting room, covered patio, or expansive beer garden. We are 21+ unless accompanied by parent.
Curbside pickup service is available for online orders (alcohol only) with reserved parking spots up front for guests.
Wednesday - Friday 4 pm – 10 pm
Saturday 2 pm – 10 pm
Sunday 2 pm – 8 pm
CURBSIDE PICKUP (alcohol only)
Wednesday - Friday 4 pm - 7 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 2 pm-7 pm
HAPPY HOUR ($1 off Proof draft beers)
Wednesday - Friday 4pm - 6pm
Per Leon County mandate, all customers must wear masks up entry and when moving around the facility (includes ordering and when using the restroom). Masks may ONLY be removed when at your table with food or drink.
We have always maintained the highest cleanliness standards in day to day operations. We will follow all recommended and mandated CDC, state, and local health department guidelines to protect and maintain a safe environment. Part of these policies and standards rely on you, the customer, to help us protect each other, so please read carefully.
Please observe the following policies for everyone's safety and well-being.
- All tables and furniture cannot be moved or combined. This will be strictly enforced. All seating arrangements are 6-ft apart. We ask guests to please remain at their seats for the entirety of their visit, except when to order or use the restroom.
- Please do not congregate at the bar.
- All staff have been instructed to stay home if they feel unwell or are showing any signs of illness, we kindly asked the same of our guests. Anyone showing any symptoms of illness will politely be asked to leave the property immediately.
- All beer, wine, and cocktails can be served in a single-use cup if requested. There are recycling containers located throughout the building, and we encourage you to use them.
- We will have a QR code available to scan to view the menu on your phone.
- We have Proof Brewing hand sanitizer stations available throughout the building and encourage our customers to use them regularly. All bathrooms are fully stocked with soap. Please remember to wash hands for at least 20 seconds and wash frequently.
- All door handles, faucets, counters, and commonly touched areas will be cleaned frequently.
- All tables will be wiped down with disinfectant during and between customer use. We are asking our customers to be patient with us and allow us to wipe down all surfaces before sitting at a previously used table. Please ask any of our staff for assistance if you need your table wiped down.
- We have removed the self-serve water filling stations. Please ask any bartender for water.
- All Barbacks will wear gloves when handling used cups, food service items, and trash.
- Bartenders are regularly washing and sanitizing their hands between service and transactions.
- Our retail to-go and merch area will be closed. Please ask a bartender to assist you. This is to ensure all curbside pickup beer is kept safe and remains sanitized.
- We cannot fill outside growlers at this time.
-Byron & Angela Burroughs & The PBC Team